02 December 2007

Christmas Card Pictures




Today we ventured out to take a few pictures in the snow. Our wonderful neighbors Andy and Laura were kind enough to take a few for our Christmas card. I just thought I'd share. I'm actually enjoying the snow.

5 comments:

katherine said...

Your hair is soooo long. The longest I've ever seent it! Beautiful pictures!

Laura said...

Hey...I liked the way your pics turned out. I looked at Andy's and mine and about half of them he made funny faces in or didn't smile. (He wasn't too happy I made him go.) The little stinker...Oh well...I'm glad these turned out well...You guys are so cute.

Lisah said...

Your hair is sooo long so that must mean you didn't cut it?! I love the pictures! I need to get ours done, but with the way my life is going it probably won't happen! you guys look great!

Carly Andelin said...

Rach, those pictures turned out really cute! I really like the one that has the waterfall in the background, especially cuz your hair looks really good in that one. But I like the while background ones too since they are so fit for the season. Which one are you using for your card? Or are you just going to surprise everyone and they can see it in the card? We are definitely not doing Christmas cards this year. If our baby was coming a few weeks earlier we probably would have. How fun!

Barbaloot said...

Rach-your pictures are so cute! And I LOVE your hair. I'm totally voting now that you don't cut it!