Christmas was wonderful like always because it was full of so many things....

Way too many kisses from aunts!

Great time catching up,

Wearing each others clothing,

Shooting guns right off the deck, (I am 100% country girl),

Re-loading,

taking pictures, (we sure missed you Carly!!)

um, more pictures:),

Learning the art of cooking from the master,

Spending time with the love of my life,

Opening presents of course,

Doing each other's hair/makeup (isn't she adorable?! she says she looked like Hannah Montana but Ally girl is WAY cuter),

and puzzles of course.
4 comments:
Someone looks fabulous with a big fat capital F! I take back saying you should cut your hair--it's soooo long and pretty. Did you die it?
Cute pics! I agree with Kate. No cutting hairs!
And I would just like to add that I said no cutting hair in the first place!
Man, looks like I sure missed out on a ton over the holidays. Well, I take that back, I got to spend time with my little family and of course my little Noah. Sure looked like you had fun. Looking forward to the next visit!
Post a Comment