Happy Valentines Day!
I'd like to take a moment now and brag about my husband. He is wonderful. He is so loving and kind and gentle. He is my sweetheart. Here are a few things that i just adore about my brady.- I love how he is always trying to surprise me. And its not just at normal times. Randomly he'll show up with flowers, or dinner, or something else. He always knows just the time that I need it.
- I love the way he looks when he's playing video games. Not that I love the video games, but his face is just so cute!
- I love how he treats children. He is going to be a great dad someday.
- I love that he knows something about everything. If I have a question about anything he always knows some random fact about it.
- I love how he acts all tough and stubborn but then always ends the conversation with something like, "I just want to make you happy, so what is it that you want?"
- I love that he is so sure about our future.
- I love his quiet righteousness and non-judging personality.
- I love that we never fight.
He's my best friend.
1 comment:
Thanks for inviting us to watch LOST. It was fun. It was good too. I'm actually excited for this season. We'll have to invite you guys over next week. Like we had mentioned, we should do something fun on President's Day. Let's think about it over the weekend...love ya!
Post a Comment