22 February 2008

my 'how life is goin' post

I've been blog surfing. Or is it blog stalking? Anyhow, I have realized that if one of my high school friends or college friends stumbled across my blog, they may not know what is going on in my life. Here is my update...

Brady and I are happily living in Provo, Utah. I graduated from BYU in April of 07 with a BA in Advertising. After I graduated I got a full-time position at BYU as a manager. I am currently managing about 65 employees at BYU Independent Study and trying to keep my head above water. Brady is currently going to school at BYU and majoring in Facilities and Property Management. He will be graduating in April of 09!!! We are both so excited. Brady is currently doing an internship for BYU and working in the BYU Carpentry shop. (our lives are quite surrounded around BYU aren't they?) oh...and we live in BYU-Married Housing :)
After Brady graduates we aren't quite sure where we want to end up. We could end up in Utah, Idaho, Washington, Virginia, or who knows where else. Its kind of exciting. a little scary, but mostly just exciting.
Both of our families are doing well. My family welcomed in a new baby this year. Mike and Carly had their second baby and they named him Noah James. He is adorable and fat!! Wendy has two adorable kids as well that we wish we got to see more. Someday maybe. Katelyn is now here at BYU and loving being on her own. (she only needs a little help now and then;) Madison is spoiled rotten at home (no offense madie) and mom and dad are doing great like always.
On Brady's side there is always excitement! Today we had another niece born. Drew and Lisa had their baby today and they named her Chayse. She came a little early but things seem to be looking good so far. We wish we could be there with them. They are definitely in our prayers. Clynt and Kim are busy building their amazing home and Kim is trying to stay well this time around (I dont know if I can announce anything yet...i'll keep it cryptic). Brady's sister lyndi, and her husband Grant are loving married life. Someday I'm actually going to finish their wedding video, i promise. Anna, the sweet baby of the family, is enjoying her junior year and junior miss, yay! Keith and Patty just got back from a cruise! I'm so jealous.

Man this is beginning to sound like a Christmas letter!

Moving on...
Life as we know it is great. For all those out there wondering.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that update! :) I usually check up on blogs quick-like at lunchtime, so I'm not too good about leaving comments, but I wanted to leave one to say that I'm glad to know all that good stuff! We'll be in southern California until summer of 2009, and then we're heading to Virginia, ourselves. Hmmm, I ought to send you a real e-mail sometime, huh? :)

Laura said...

Hey blog slacker...Are you guys going to come over for LOST and dessert tomorrow? Let me know.
xoxo

Enriquez Family said...

Hi Rachael! I googled your blog today because the other night I had a dream about you and you had a 2 year old little boy that was so cute, and I got to thinking, ohh.. I wonder how that rachael is doing. I'm glad I found it, now I can keep up with eveyone. Well Im glad that your doing great!