Brady and I both had great birthdays! Below is a picture of the gorgeous yellow roses Brady bought for me (24, one for each year) and the rocking chair he built for me! Can you believe he is so handy?! I LOVE the rocking chair and it is going to be just perfect for rocking our baby girl.


10 comments:
Wow, what a guy you've married! He is oozing with talent...and romantic:) Now how did he know that a rocking chair would be the perfect gift?!
Wow! That rocking chair is awesome!
that rocking chair is amazing. I am glad you guys had great birthdays!
How fun!!! What a cute rocking chair!!! Perfect:)
That's really sweet that he made you a rocking chair... it just makes it that much more special when you use it with the new baby! :) He did a really good job on it too- it's really pretty. Glad you both had good birthdays!
That rocking chair is amazing!! I may be way behind on your life...but is that the kind of stuff he's going to be doing for work? Cuz if not, I feel like he should!
That chair is breathtaking! Can I pre-order one? I'm trying to be optomistic.
Way to go Brady! That is incredible. I hope you both had happy birthdays and baby showers.
Hey, I got your blog from Lisas. Happy birthday, cute haircut, and the pencil test was wrong for me too! We had a girl name and blankets because aunt Patty had never led me astray before-first time for everything!:)
Brady sure scored on that rocking chair. How meaningful...and comfy too.
Post a Comment