11 November 2008

Washington Baby Shower

A couple of weeks ago we were able to go to Washington and have a baby shower! It was a lot of fun and we got some great gifts!! Katelyn's roommates came along and we just loved having them there. Carly and her kids were also able to be there so that was fun too. It was a quick weekend but we're so glad we went!

Kimi loving the HUGE pumpkins that our cousins carved (they carved over 40!)


Me, getting bigger.


Mom made this beautiful baby quilt for our little girl. She's pretty much amazing!!

Kimi is such a cheeser!! She loved having all of the girls around
and opening all the baby presents!

Noah the Pirate. First Halloween....so fun! Check out that hair and mustache!!

8 comments:

Aleighy said...

Rachel! I didn't know you are prego! CONGRATS! I love to peek in on people every once in a while to see what's been going on. So glad to see you are doing well.

Good luck on the baby girl! You'll be a great mom.

Lisah said...

I love the quilt your mom made and your tummy is so cute! I am glad you had a good time. Not too much longer until this baby arrives!!! YEAH!

Laura said...

Looks like you got a lot of great things! Do we have one planned for you here yet???

The Gracie Jones blog said...

That quilt is gorgeous! Aren't showers the best? People are so generous.

Carly Andelin said...

How funny, we have some of the same pictures posted on our blogs! I think that one of Kimi and mom is hilarious, at least Kimi's expression. She is so difficult to deal with, but hard to turn down when she grins at you like that. I should talk to Miranda and see if we can get your shower going. I think the beginning of Jan sounds good right after the holidays. Does that sound good to you?

Geneil said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I wish I could've come. :-)

Coleman Family said...

Hey Rachel, I'm sure you don't remember me but I'm your mom's cousin Mary's daughter, Carrie. I saw you on your mom's blog (she needs to update!;) Hope you don't mind me popping in! You look great and congratulations on the new baby!!!

Laura said...

Your mama sure is talented! I have a proposition for you...What if I take really cute pics of brady, you, and baby Natalie in your belly, and you take our family pics...up the canyon say...pray about it.