25 August 2010

Natalie and her new cast!

Natalie had a trampoline accident this last weekend and broke her leg! After deliberating for 24 hrs we finally decided to take her in. It's a good thing we did, the poor girl. She was in a lot of pain for a few days but now she loves her cast and is learning how to army crawl around. She'll be walking on it in no time I'm sure!!!


I told Natalie to smile and wave for the camera. Of course she couldn't take her eyes off the tv!!


Oh the joys of children!!! I'm not sure if she's keeping me young or causing me to go gray prematurely!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor natalie and poor mommy!

Lisah said...

At least her cast is cute! Not pink camo but a perfect 2nd choice. LOVE YOU GUYS

Lisah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

Poor Natalie!!! I hate that she has a little cast on her leg!

Kids both keep you young and make your older, for sure. Young in heart, old in appearance. :)

You're pregnant?! More info please!