14 October 2010

Its a Girl!



I'm so late updating my blog...sheesh. Here is a picture of me at about 21 weeks. About a week ago we found out we're having a girl! We're so excited!

Here's an ultrasound shot (3d). Personally I think they are a little creepy, but I thought I'd share anyways. I bet they would be a lot cooler when you're like 35 weeks along and the baby starts looking more like a human and less like an alien. Am I mean? Its the truth, admit it!

So we're thinking of naming her Charlotte. What do you all think? Its not a very common name but yet its been around forever. I think its cute and I can see a little sweet demure brunette running around named Charlotte (I'm trying to talk Brady into "Charlie" as a nickname but he's still not buying it). Knowing our luck though, we'll get another Natalie Jr and my life will turn from crazy to INSANE. :)

So there's the update. I'm feeling pretty good, not sleeping amazing, but I'm doing ok. Natalie keeps me on my toes. I love that girl.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Yep, she's a little alien-like, but there's still something so sweet and precious about those 3D pics as well. As I already told you, you look amazing and are not huge at all, and you know I love the name Charlotte. Keep working on Brady-- I think Charlie (or Charly...however you'd decide to spell it) would be SO cute. And I wish we lived closer and our two spicy little almost-2 year old girls could run and play and be twice the "fun"....but at least we'd have each other as support! :) Squeeze that little booger for me!

janica said...

ah, you look soo cute!!! I agree, the 3d ones are a little creepy. i think the name charlotte is soo cute and i love love charlie, too. brady will give in sooner or later, especially if you start calling her that;)

stacey said...

yay that will be so fun! and you are a darling pregnant girl. Charlie is a darling nickname :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! You look so great too!