27 September 2007

the Empey fam

I am liking this new blog thing:) I am posting more pictures just for fun. This first one is of my immediate family and my neices and nephew on the Empey side. Dad and all his little women.
Just the girls
Look at that beard!! He was pretty proud of it. Of course it can't happen at BYU, thats why he has to grow it on vacation!

Auntie Katelyn with Wendy's kids Ally and Sammy
Wendy bought new sunglasses for Sammy, he loved them so much he wouldn't take them off! Aunt Rachael spiked his hair. And of course he's carrying his three favorite things: his blanket, Doggie, and Nemo.
After playing tennis. We're really bad, but we look good;)
Carly and her daughter Kimi. Carly is pregnant with a boy and is due in December! YAY!
Here is a picture of the whole "Empey" fam except for Carly's husband Mike who couldn't make it to the reunion. Can't get the kids to sit still...surprise surprise . The family just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I can't believe it. Dad is loving having son-in-laws to have more men around!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute pics. Hey, what are you guys doing tonight? Do you get off of work at 7?

Laura said...

By the way, do you guys want to come over on Sunday for dinner? I want to try out this Tortellini and Sausage soup recipe I got at my cooking class. I told Andy if I got a big pot to make soups in, then he could get Halo 3. :) Brady should be happy.