So I thought I'd add a few wedding pictures since some of you (Aimee:)) May not have seen them! I've been married for a year!! Can you believe it?! I love being a Cutler.
I can't believe you didn't put me up there in one of your pictures. I was for sure that I was the reason you love being a Cutler so much?! TOTALLY KIDDING! I love those pictures so much!
Thank you for posting the pictures!!! I love them. It looks like you had a GREAT photographer!! (besides the fact that you both are very good looking.) Yay for wedding pictures.... one day I'll post mine!!
Rachel, I love your wedding pics...How did you get them to look antique? What a good photographer. Thanks so much for helping me with my header. I think I need to post an ode to Rachel on my blog.;)
7 comments:
I can't believe you didn't put me up there in one of your pictures. I was for sure that I was the reason you love being a Cutler so much?! TOTALLY KIDDING! I love those pictures so much!
Rach! I am glad you have a blog, and I just love all your wedding pictures!
p.s. I hope you are enjoying your day-old pastries :)
I love, love, LOVE the one of you two overlooking the orchards. Hmmm, it was such a beautiful day. Second only to my wedding day :).
Thank you for posting the pictures!!! I love them. It looks like you had a GREAT photographer!! (besides the fact that you both are very good looking.) Yay for wedding pictures.... one day I'll post mine!!
Rachel, I love your wedding pics...How did you get them to look antique? What a good photographer. Thanks so much for helping me with my header. I think I need to post an ode to Rachel on my blog.;)
So you did the antique look? That wasn't professionally done?
Post a Comment