That we're probably going to have a February baby. I know, I know....a little depressing. Nothing against February of course but I was so hoping that I'd have her in the next week. Yesterday when I went to see my doctor he informed me that I'm not dilated yet and that if he was a betting man, her birthday is going to be in February. I have another appointment on Tuesday to check and see how things are progressing. If I've progressed far enough, we'll discuss being induced later next week. If I haven't progressed then we'll start doing non-stress tests and see if we can get this baby out sooner rather than later.
Put it this way. As the Doctor was leaving he said, "well if I see you in the next week its going to be at the mall and not in the hospital." Dang it.
10 comments:
oh how frustrating!!! I'm sorry. My sister's doctor just pushed back her due date too :(
k, sorry, that was me, Liz Wilcken above!
Sometimes things happen quickly. You may be dialated by your appointment on Tuesday. In the mean time, enjoy the time you and Brady have left just the two of you. Oooo, I can't wait to see this little girl!
WOW! I didnt even know you were that far along! Im so excited for you. Good luck!
Hey, nothing wrong with February. I happen to know somebody pretty cool born on February 12. I'm rooting for you though...the sooner the better (mainly so we can have you back in primary, I'm selfish).
Remember how I thought I was going to be late? Then I turned out to be three days early! Truth is...you may not be showing signs yet BUT it happens a lot faster than you'd think...I hope that's the case for you! I know what those last few weeks are like...UGHHHH! PLUS, I know your little girl is going to be adorable and I can't wait to see her!
Ha. I am reminded of Emily and her wanting to "get it out!"...yes yes...those were the days. Sigh. Oh how I miss them!
The great thing about pregnancy is you can go from 0 to something in no time at all! don't give up hope for a January baby... however I do love the month February!
thanks for the update. i have been wondering when you were going to officially become a mama. really ... i check your blog almost daily.
i am so excited for you! i remember waiting for emmeline to come. hopefully everything will go smoothly in your labor. ask for the epidural BEFORE the pitocin if that is the route they choose. good luck. we can't wait. have you picked out a name?
Post a Comment