Hey Friends,
We've decided to go private. Sorry for the annoyance. I love you all so leave a comment with your email or email me at rachaelcutler@gmail.com. I plan to make it private soon, but I have been commanded to post some pictures, so I will :)
30 comments:
hey im the first! YAH! ja_enriquez@juno.com
Jen2brimhall@gmail.com
Hope everything is going good!
wood_jl33@hotmail.com
LisaCutler668@hotmail.com
good job on going private. I need to... the only reason i don't is no one would leave me comments if I did... I am waiting to see pics of your 4th and the drinking of the cider!!!
hey rach-
my email is kgibbs341@gmail.com
shanaeljones@yahoo.com
Me! Me! Pick me! andreajolene@gmail.com
mikamcdaniel@gmail.com
eliseskin@yahoo.com
thatssewfabulous@gmail.com
how close to kennewick are you guys?
Hi Rachael,
I love reading your blog!! Please add me!! :)
rodman.ann@gmail.com
I have something to send to you and Brady sent me your address... I just need to get to the post office! :)
love,
Ann
ekunz@thenextexit.com
cougarlou@gmail.com
I'm looking forward to the pictures!
anita.draney@gmail.com
mine is
haileycutler@gmail.com
thanks-
hailey
janalynnstoehr@hotmail.com
I love getting the little updates!
sign me up! meganph@gmail.com
sektompkins@gmail.com
I miss seeing you every week! i hope you're doing well!
Oo, Oo, Me! Me! katherineevelyn@gmail.com
Add me! mindymerrill@gmail.com
And Tyler will probably want to see too merrilltylerj@gmail.com
If you and Brady don't mind we would love to be able to check out your blog. linseyhughes@hotmail.com
danicamarie@hotmail.com :)
lwhn_203@yahoo.com
I understand if you lock me out but I like reading about your life.
rachelauren@gmail.com
ashleyhighjumps30@hotmail.com
Your little girl is so cute!
jeffdavis4@yahoo.com
Oh add me add me.
LaurPalm104@gmail.com
We are friends of Brady's and we just barely saw your blog! He sent us the address after you had natalie so that we could see pictures, we just forgot. So we would love to view your blog: starlight2313@hotmail.com
Tell him hi, and your little girls is beautiful!
gnduff@gmail.com
Mandy.Baron@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading!
Post a Comment